If you love banana split sundaes, then this is your pie! This recipe makes two pies, but could easily be divided into two if you desire just one. (But, hey, maybe two pies is a good idea with something this yummy! hee hee)
- Blend together cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, and egg.
- When smooth, pour half of mixture in pie crust.
- Layer half of bananas on top of filling and press down gently with spoon.
- Layer half of pineapple on top of bananas.
- Layer half of whipped topping on top of pineapple and top with cherries and nuts.
- With your remaining ingredients, repeat the process with the second pie crust.
- Refrigerate about an hour.
WONDERFUL!!! Everybody loved it! Makes a great pie and is easy to prepare.