Recipe by Nana Lee
Would you believe I found this on the WalMart site? Anytime you see one of my recipes with W-M after the name, it's from the WalMart site. The following link lists all their recipes! Just cut and paste: (http://walmart.triaddigital.com/All-Recipes.aspx)
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 6 ounces chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge topping
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple topping
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- 8 maraschino cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bananas into crust.
- Spread ice cream over bananas.
- Freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before cutting.
- Serve pieces topped with whipped topping, fudge topping, pineapple topping, nuts and cherries.