Recipe by fedexlisa
Easy to make, diet friendly dessert that is so YUMMY you won't even miss the calories
Top Review by jacee23
This is a fantastic dessert. I didn't have any strawberries and didn't use the cherries. It was great and will make with strawberries when they are in season. Thanks for sharing such a great sugar free dessert.
- 3 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 3 bananas
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 6 g Splenda sugar substitute (6 packs)
- 20 maraschino cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- Allow cream cheese to sit at room temperature until softened.
- Drain Pineapple and set aside juice.
- Slice bananas and place in pineapple juice for a few minutes. This will keep them from turning brown.
- Mix together cream cheese, pudding, evaporated milk and 2 packets of Splenda.
- Pour cream cheese mixture in the bottom of pie crust.
- Top with layer of strawberries. Sprinkle 1 packet of splenda on top.
- Add Layer of bananas then the crushed pineapple.
- Top with Cool Whip. Garnish with cherries.
- Chill overnight, or you can freeze it overnight but take it out of freezer in time to slightly thaw before serving.