chef FIFI's Note:
My neighbor Aggie is the first person to introduce me to this scrumptious recipe,she has since past away, but every time I think of the recipe I think of her. Her recipe called for the use of raw eggs, I have amended it, and my version is equally scrumptious.
My Private Note
9 x 13
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs or 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup melted butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese (softened)
- 2 (16 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 4 bananas
- maraschino cherry
- chocolate syrup
- 1Mix crumbs with butter and firmly pat the crumbs down on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- 2Place pan in a 350 degree oven for about 5-10 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- 3Set aside and let cool thoroughly.
- 4Meanwhile in a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, pudding,3/4 tub of whip cream and a dash of milk and mix well.
- 5Then fold in the remaining 1/4 of whip cream left. The other tub of whip cream will be used for the topping.
- 6Spread the mixture over the crust.
- 7Drain pineapple and reserved the juice for later use.
- 8Add pineapple over topping evenly.
- 9Slice bananas and dip them in the pineapple juice so that they don't discolor.
- 10Place bananas over the pineapple.
- 11Spread whip cream over bananas.
- 12Drizzle chocolate syrup over whip cream.
- 13Top with cherries.
- 14Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Pie for a Crowd....no Raw Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (2854 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7249.4
- Calories from Fat 3739
- Total Fat 415.4 g
- Saturated Fat 281.4 g
- Cholesterol 262.1 mg
- Sodium 5147.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 846.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.8 g
- Sugars 454.9 g
- Protein 72.0 g