Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Family friend Cool refreshing dessert
Make and share this Banana Split Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 box jello vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 banana
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 jar cherries
- chopped nuts
- Mix pudding, half and half, milk and half a container cool-whip together in a large bowl.
- Cut banana into small pieces, add to mixture.
- Add can of pineapple and as many cherries as you desire, and nuts if desired.
- Pour onto pir crust and freeze for 3 hours.
- Remove from freezer and decorate with remaining cool-whip, cherries, and nuts.
- Serve slightly softened.
- serves 6.