This is an extremely rich tasting receipe. Perfect for one of those bring a dish and come to the party times. It is easy to make and everyone loves it. Extremely good for hot summer days since there is no cooking and it is almost an instant desert.
- Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar together until fluffy.
- Spread evenly over bottom of crust.
- Drain pineapple well and spread evenly over cream cheese.
- Slice banana and cover pineapple with slices.
- Pour on pudding mixture.
- Top with frozen topping.
- Cover entire pie or garnish with strawberries, or other fresh fruit.