Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is really a good one. It's very easy.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup well drained crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberry
- 2 medium bananas, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 9-inch baked pie crust
- With electric mixer, beat cream cheese, margarine, and powdered sugar until light and fluffy (10 minutes).
- Spoon into baked shell, spread to cover evenly.
- Spoon on pineapple.
- Arrange strawberries on top.
- Now the banana slices.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.
This recipe is to die for!! Easy to make and very good!! Thanks Brigitte Gardner NB Canada
I make this with a graham cracker crust and I drizzle chocolate syrup on top