- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup well drained crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberry
- 2 medium bananas, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 9-inch baked pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- With electric mixer, beat cream cheese, margarine, and powdered sugar until light and fluffy (10 minutes).
- Spoon into baked shell, spread to cover evenly.
- Spoon on pineapple.
- Arrange strawberries on top.
- Now the banana slices.
- Cover with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with walnuts.