Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Pampered Chef, this baked pie crust is filled with all the goodies found on a banana split... YUM!
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (1/2 package)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup milk (cold)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place crust in an 8-inch pie pan, press into bottom and prick crust with a fork.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove crust from oven and cool completely.
- Melt chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave on HIGH 1 minute, stirring every thirty seconds until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the chocolate for garnish.
- Spread remaining chocolate over bottom and sides of crust.
- For filling, microwave cream cheese in a medium bowl on HIGH 30 seconds or until softened and whisk until smooth.
- Gradually whisk in milk and add pudding mix and sugar.
- Whisk until mixture begins to thicken.
- Fold in pineapple.
- Spread filling evenly into crust.
- For toppings, arrange fruit over top of pie. Decorate top with whipped topping (in a piping bag for best results).
- Drizzle reserved melted chocolate over top of pie.
- Sprinkle with nuts and serve.
This was soooo good! Awesome! It was gone in a day! Easy to do and makes a great presentation too! thankyou!