Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great pie for a potluck! The lady I got it from didn't know where it came from (she got it from someone else also).
- 1 pie crust, baked
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips, melted and divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant white chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Melt chocolate chips in double boiler until smooth.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons melted chocolate for garnish. Spread remaining melted chocolate over bottom and sides of crust.
- For filling; using electric mixer, combine cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add pudding mix and sugar; beat until mixture begins to thicken.
- Fold pineapple into pudding mixture. Spread evenly into pie crust.
- For topping; arrange sliced fruit over top of pie. Spoon whipped topping over fruit and drizzle with reserved melted chocolate. Sprinkle with nuts.