Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
While searching for another recipe I found this one. Sounded interesting enough to keep.
- 1 pillsbury dough pie crust
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 2 (6 ounce) containers vanilla yogurt
- 2 small bananas (sliced)
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Heat oven to 375
- Fold out pie crusts and double them.
- Pinch edges of crust and bake for 20 minutes.
- Spread 1/4 cup of melted chocolate chips over cooled crust.
- Spread yogurt over chocolate.
- Spread cherry pie filling over yogurt
- Arrange banana slices over chocolate and drizzle with remaining chocolate
- Chill before serving.