Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy and pretty pie that is created in a flash.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained WELL
- 5 bananas, sliced
- 2 prepared graham cracker crusts (8 inch)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup oleo (do not use whipped)
- 2 eggs
- Drain the pineapple WELL and set aside.
- Use large mixing bowl and an electric mixer to mix the powdered sugar, oleo and eggs for 15 minutes (yes I really said 15 mins).
- Divide the mixture evenly between both graham cracker crusts.
- Divide the drained crushed pineapple between both crusts.
- Slice and divide the bananas between both crusts.
- Divide the cool whip between both crusts.
- Top with maraschino cherries and or nuts if desired.
- Refrigerate at LEAST 1 hour before eating.
Very good!!! Thanks for sharing