Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
fast easy recipe that is usually a big hit! I make this for work and usually come home with an empty plate!!
- 1 3⁄4-3 1⁄2 cups margarine
- 3 cups crumbs from graham cracker crust (actually is 1 box)
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 2 -3 large bananas (enough to make a layer)
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 bag pecan pieces
- 1 jar maraschino cherry
- 1 container Cool Whip
- Melt 2 sticks margarine and combine with graham cracker crust crumbs and press on 9x12 inch pan.
- Melt another 1 1/2 sticks margarine and mix with powder sugar and pour over graham cracker crust.
- Slice bananas and place a single layer over powder sugar mixture.
- Spread drained pineapple over bananas.
- Top with cool whip, pecans, and cherries.
- Chill until ready to serve.
I have been making this pie for years, and EVERYONE loves it. During the summer months I make it 2-3 times a month!!! 5 star recipe!!!