This is a real kid pleaser!
Make and share this Banana Split Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Mix together well the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- Mix together egg, milk, oil and bananas.
- Mix the flour mixture into the egg mixture and blend well .
- Cook the pancakes on medium high setting until both sides are golden brown.
- After the pancakes are cooked, put ice cream on top of pancake, then add chocolate syrup, bananas and whipped cream. Add nuts and yum yum! One is enough though.