Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
these are really good!!
Make and share this Banana Split Muffins in a Jar recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
- Layer 1/2 in jar.
- Place cocoa powder in jar, press well, then wipe off.
- Place cereal in bag and crush, or use food processor.
- layer crushed cereal and flour in alternately layers.press firmly.
- attach following instructions to jar:.
- dump jar ingredients into a large bowll. mix well with fingers.make a well in the center.
- add 1 medium mashed banana, 3/4 cup milk, 1 large egg, beaten, 2 tbls oil, 1/2 cup chopped, drained maraschino cherries.
- Mix till combined --
- Divide between 12 muffin cups either lined with paper liners or sprayed.
- Bake at 375* for 25 minutes.