these are really good!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, salt and baking powder.
- 2Layer 1/2 in jar.
- 3Place cocoa powder in jar, press well, then wipe off.
- 4Place cereal in bag and crush, or use food processor.
- 5layer crushed cereal and flour in alternately layers.press firmly.
- 6attach following instructions to jar:.
- 7dump jar ingredients into a large bowll. mix well with fingers.make a well in the center.
- 8add 1 medium mashed banana, 3/4 cup milk, 1 large egg, beaten, 2 tbls oil, 1/2 cup chopped, drained maraschino cherries.
- 9Mix till combined --
- 10Divide between 12 muffin cups either lined with paper liners or sprayed.
- 11Bake at 375* for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Muffins in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 175.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g