- 2 cups frosted flakes, slightly crushed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat milk
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped maraschino cherry, drained
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together cereal, flour, baking powder, salt, and spices. Set aside.
- On a large mixing bowl, combine gg, milk, and oil. Stir in bananas, cherries, and nuts.
- Add cereal mixture, stirring only until combined.
- Divide evenly into 12 greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.