Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Another recipe from Kellogg's. These look different!
Make and share this Banana Split Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together cereal, flour, baking powder, salt, and spices. Set aside.
- On a large mixing bowl, combine gg, milk, and oil. Stir in bananas, cherries, and nuts.
- Add cereal mixture, stirring only until combined.
- Divide evenly into 12 greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.