Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes 3 - 6 ounce glasses. Requires a Milkshake Maker. This came from a Aldi's flyer.
- 3⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 banana
- 1⁄4 cup frozen strawberries
- 3 toffee ice cream bars, removed from stick
- 2 waffle cones, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup caramel topping or 1⁄4 cup hot fudge topping
- whipped topping
- maraschino cherry
- Fill the milkshake maker with milk, banana, frozen strawberries and ice cream bars and blend until smooth.
- Add crumbled waffles cones until incorporated. Pour evenly into 3 glasses.
- Top with caramel topping, whipped cream and a cherry.