Recipe by NcMysteryShopper
After playing around making several layered shots using Amarula, I decided to make one that I thought would be pretty and certainly taste good! It is a 5 layer banana split and it is yummy! It just seems like Amarula makes everything taste so good! If you have never tried it... I would suggest getting a bottle!
- 1⁄4 ounce grenadine
- 1⁄2 ounce dark Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄2 ounce Amarula cream liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce banana liqueur
- 1⁄4 ounce whipping cream or 1⁄4 ounce cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer ingredients in the order listed.
- Layering is achieved by slowly pouring the liquid over the back of a spoon so that it sits on top of the next ingredient.
- There is more information and video how-to links in the beverage forum in this thread: http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=177381.