Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Kids of all ages love this! You will need a very large waffle cone for this.
- 1 large waffle cone
- 1 small ripe banana (use a firm yellow banana not brown)
- 1 scoop cherry ice cream (or use vanilla)
- 1 -2 tablespoon strawberry sauce (or use strawberry glaze)
- whipped cream
- finely chopped nuts
- maraschino cherry
- Set the waffle cone in a long tall glass (or a cone holder) for support.
- Peel banana and slice in half lengthwise; add in a half to the cone.
- Add in a scoop of ice cream.
- Drizzle with about 1 tablespoon strawberry sauce or glaze.
- Top with whipped cream, them sprinkle with nuts and top with a cherry.