Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Salute Ohio's annual banana split festival with an easy version that turns graham crackers and toppings into icebox cake
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 24 graham crackers, whole
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- chocolate syrup, halved fresh strawberries and additional banana slices
- In a large bowl, mix the whipped topping, sour cream and pudding mix until blended; fold in pineapple. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; fill with pudding mixture.
- On a flat serving plate, arrange four crackers in a rectangle. Pipe about 1 cup pudding mixture over crackers; top with about 1/4 cup banana slices. Repeat layers five times. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, top with chocolate syrup, strawberries and banana slices.