1/1 Photo of Banana Split Freezer Jam
Sounds weird ........ but the kids will love it and its SO EASY!! The number of jars made will vary according to their size.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix exactly 2 cups crushed strawberries and 1/2 cup mashed bananas in large bowl.
- 2Stir in sugar and lemon juice; let stand 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add chocolate syrup; mix well.
- 4Mix water and pectin in small saucepan.
- 5Bring to boil on high heat, stirring constantly.
- 6Continue boiling and stirring 1 minute.
- 7Add to fruit mixture; stir 3 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and no longer grainy.
- 8(A few sugar crystals may remain.) Fill clean plastic containers immediately to within 1/2 inch of tops.
- 9Wipe off top edges of containers; immediately cover with lids.
- 10Let stand at room temperature 24 hours.
- 11Jam is now ready to use.
- 12Store in refrigerator up to 3 weeks or freeze extra containers up to 1 year.
- 13Thaw in refrigerator before using.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Freezer Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1488 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 618.8
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 56.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 158.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 139.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g