Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is a great snack for kids on a hot summer's day...
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (Mix with cheese)
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 9 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen strawberries
- Fold all ingredients together and freeze in baking dish.
- NOTE: When frozen, it can be difficult to cut into pieces.
- Next time I'm going to try using disposable plastic snack-size containers with lids to freeze individual portions.