Recipe by mydesigirl
This can be made and refrigerated for several days until you're ready to put it onto your bananas.
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 bananas
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook everything (except peanut butter) together in a saucepan until thick,watching closely so that it doesn't burn.
- Remove from stove and add peanut butter.
- Slice bananas into 4 sections (lon ways and in half).
- Spread dressing on each banana piece and sprinkle with crushed peanuts.