Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Eagle Brand recipe
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup flour, all-purpose
- 3⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
- 3 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- maraschino cherry
- additional nuts
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet; set aside. For filling, in medium mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, 1/4 cup lemon juice, and vanilla; mix well. Chill.
- In large mixing bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Stir in flour and nuts; mix well. Press dough into 12-inch circle on prepared pan, forming rim around edge. Prick with fork. bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
- Arrange 2 (slicd) bananas on cooled crust. spoon filling evenly over bananas. Dip remaining banana slices in remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice; arrange on top along with pineapple, cherries, and additional nuts.
- In small saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate with 1 tablespoon butter; drizzle over pizza. Chill thoroughly. Refrigerate leftovers.