Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick fix for a potluck, unexpected company, or if your just hungry for something sweet.
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- 4 bananas, chopped
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Combine Cool Whip and condensed milk in a bowl, beating well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Chill in fridge till serving time.
Yummy! Heaven in your mouth! This was gone within minutes at my place today, on Zaar day! What a fabulous treat this one is. I omitted the cool whip, otherwise followed everything just the way it is here. Thank you so much for this great dessert, it was always my dream to have banana split dessert and you made it come true!! THANK YOU:)
Yummm!! I used Rediwhip instead of cool whip but it turned out awesome!! So yummy!! I also didn't fold in nuts because I don't like them but I'm sure they would have been good for someone who does. I would highly recommend this recipe - so easy and so good and a pretty shade of pink too!!
WOW!! Very good. Made exactly as recipe requested and it is SOOOOOO GOOD!!! Thanks for sharing this recipe!!