Recipe by 2Bleu
Made for RSC #12.
Top Review by cookiedog
So pretty and really delicious! I had to fight some fruit flies off my past it's prime banana, and once it was tucked inside this little bundle the over ripeness didn't matter. A great combination of flavors. I made 1/3 of the recipe as a little snack for myself. Great Job chef!
- 2 large crepes
- 2 teaspoons strawberry preserves
- 1⁄2 banana, split lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons vanilla ice cream, softened a little
- 2 teaspoons pineapple topping
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons ready whip whipped topping (in the can)
- 2 maraschino cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- To each crepe, equally spread the strawberry preserves across the middle. Place 1 segment of the half of banana (flat side down) on top of the preserves. Spread the ice cream equally over each banana followed with the pineapple topping.
- Fold each end over, then roll up 'crepe fashion' leaving ends open. Turn upside-down onto serving dish (so that the loose end is on the bottom).
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the crepes and top with a heaping scoop of whipped topping, top each with a cherry, and serve.