Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister-in-law gave me this recipe many years ago. I changed the graham crumbs to oreo crumbs.......both taste yummy though!!! This dessert is always a big hit at any type of gathering!!!
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs or 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup soft butter
- 4 -6 large bananas
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained very well)
- strawberry (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- chocolate chips
- Mix first two ingredients well and press firmly into a 9x13"pan.
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- Mix next three ingredients at medium speed at least 10 minutes.
- (don't cut the time short).
- Spread over crumb mixture carefully.
- Slice bananas lengthwise and place face down on top of butter cream mixture.
- Spread pineapple over bananas.
- Place strawberries over pineapple.
- Spread cool whip over strawberries carefully.
- Decorate with chocolate chips.