Lee in Canada's Note:
My sister-in-law gave me this recipe many years ago. I changed the graham crumbs to oreo crumbs.......both taste yummy though!!! This dessert is always a big hit at any type of gathering!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Oreo cookie crumbs or 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup melted butter or 1/4 cup margarine
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup soft butter
- 4 -6 large bananas
- 1 (19 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained very well)
- strawberry (fresh or frozen)
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- chocolate chips
- 1Mix first two ingredients well and press firmly into a 9x13"pan.
- 2Freeze for at least 15 minutes.
- 3Mix next three ingredients at medium speed at least 10 minutes.
- 4(don't cut the time short).
- 5Spread over crumb mixture carefully.
- 6Slice bananas lengthwise and place face down on top of butter cream mixture.
- 7Spread pineapple over bananas.
- 8Place strawberries over pineapple.
- 9Spread cool whip over strawberries carefully.
- 10Decorate with chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 893.5
- Calories from Fat 535
- Total Fat 59.4 g
- Saturated Fat 41.3 g
- Cholesterol 163.6 mg
- Sodium 382.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 80.7 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs