1/1 Photo of Banana Split Dessert
OK, stop looking! This is heavenly! This was served at a restaurant's holiday party by my uncle and I have been approached by the owner to give them the recipe. You have to try this simple, yet WONDERFUL, dessert. The cream mixture is what makes this different and wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup, well drained
- 4 medium bananas
- 1 (9 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1/2 chopped pecans
- 1Combine MELTED butter and Graham Crackers.
- 2Pat in bottom of 13 x 9 x 2 pan.
- 3Beat eggs on high speed 4 minutes (critical of time).
- 4Add powdered sugar, softened butter and vanilla and beat 5 minutes more on high.
- 5Spread over crumbs evenly.
- 6Chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- 7Spread pineapples over cream mixture.
- 8Arrange bananas over the pineapples.
- 9Cover with Cool Whip.
- 10Sprinkle with nuts and then place a few cherries.
- 11Cover, refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.7
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Sodium 127.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g