1/1 Photo of Banana Split Dessert
2 hrs 30 mins
Recipe USA's Note:
Decadent and yummy! Very easy, quick. Would be great at a picnic or potluck.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup chocolate flavored syrup
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained, and halved
- 1In a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan stir together graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons of the sugar and butter. Press firmly into bottom of pan.
- 2In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread evenly over crumb crust.
- 3Slice bananas and place on top of cheese mixture. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup.
- 4Spoon drained pineapple over bananas. Spread Cool Whip over top. Sprinkle with pecans and cherries. Drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup.
- 5Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.8
- Calories from Fat 346
- Total Fat 38.5 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 76.0 mg
- Sodium 286.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 61.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g