Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
Great recipe for a summer party or to have on hand when you're craving a banana split. Keeps well in the freezer. Prep time doesn't include time for freezing.
- Sprinkle graham crackers over the bottom of a 11x15 tupperware or rubbermaid pan. Reserve 1/4 cup crumbs.
- Slice bananas and arrange over crumbs.
- Slice ice cream into half inch slices and place over bananas.
- Sprinkle walnuts over ice cream and put container in freezer.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter; stir in powdered sugar and milk until smooth.
- Cool mixture until thickened, about 8 minutes; add in vanilla.
- Cool to room temperature and pour over ice cream.
- Whip cream and spread over chocolate. Sprinkle with reserved graham cracker crumbs.
- Store in freezer.