Recipe by Jane from Ohio
This is a very delicious and easy recipe. It not only tastes great but it looks beautful. I think I got this recipe from one of the ladies in my church group I will put the chilling time as cooking time.
Top Review by RECIPE ADDICT
Great dessert! I made this a couple of months ago for a backyard bbq with friends. The leftovers were sent home with my son. We`re planning on having a backyard birthday bash for him tomorrow, he specifically requested this dessert for his " Birthday cake" So I`m in the process of softening the cream cheese now to get an early start on all of the cooking. Thanks so much for this great recipe!
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 -4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix, prepared
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) cansof curshed pineapple, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- maraschino cherry, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix graham crackers crumbs and butter.
- Press into a 9x13inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sugar, vanilla and prepared pudding mix.
- Spread over crust.
- top with pineapple.
- add Bananas.
- Spread Whipped topping.
- Sprinkle coconut
- Sprinkle peanuts.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving place 1/2 of a marashino cherry in the center of each piece.