Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a very delicious and easy recipe. It not only tastes great but it looks beautful. I think I got this recipe from one of the ladies in my church group I will put the chilling time as cooking time.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3 -4 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix, prepared
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) cansof curshed pineapple, well drained
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- maraschino cherry, halved
- Mix graham crackers crumbs and butter.
- Press into a 9x13inch pan.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sugar, vanilla and prepared pudding mix.
- Spread over crust.
- top with pineapple.
- add Bananas.
- Spread Whipped topping.
- Sprinkle coconut
- Sprinkle peanuts.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Just before serving place 1/2 of a marashino cherry in the center of each piece.
Great dessert! I made this a couple of months ago for a backyard bbq with friends. The leftovers were sent home with my son. We`re planning on having a backyard birthday bash for him tomorrow, he specifically requested this dessert for his " Birthday cake" So I`m in the process of softening the cream cheese now to get an early start on all of the cooking. Thanks so much for this great recipe!
This is an excellent recipe. It is very refreshing and tastes just like a bananna split. It is very good any time of the year but especially good in the summertime.