Prep 3 hrs
Cook 10 mins
A yummy alternative to a classic dessert
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 banana (sliced)
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream (softened)
- 1 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pint whipping cream
- Cover bottom of a 11x15 pan with crumbs, reserving 1 cup.
- Spread banana slices over crumbs and scoop ice cream over bananas. Sprinkle with nuts and freeze until firm.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter. Add powdered sugar and milk, cook until smooth and thick. Add vanilla and remove from heat, cooling to room temperature.
- Spoon mixture over ice cream and freeze until firm.
- Whip cream and put over top of chocolate layer, top with remaining crumbs and freeze. Take out of freezer 1/2 hr before serving.