Recipe by teresa
My mom made this recipe when I was young and I have loved it ever since
Top Review by shardridge
I have had this recipe for over 10 years, everytime that i make this eveyone loves it & wants the recipe. i could eat this whole cake by myself.i usually let the pineapple drain a very long time.if i know that i need to make this cake i will start draininng the day before. except i use sereral cans of crushed pinapple. you do have to warn people of the raw egg issue. this recipe is AWESOME!!!
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29-236.59 ml melted margarine
- 236.59-473.18 ml margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1 box powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 7 bananas
- 1 can crushed pineapple (, well drained)
- chopped nuts (, I use walnuts)
- 1 jar cherries
- 1 container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and press into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Whip margarine, eggs, powdered sugar and vanilla til well mixed.
- Spread over crust Cut bananas lengthwise and put over mixture in pan.
- Top with pineapple.
- Spread coolwhip over top of pineapple.
- Sprinkle with nuts and add cherries Chill at least an hour before serving.