Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Bite-sized banana splits are just right for little tummies.
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2⁄3 cup miniature M&M baking bits, divided
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into 18 slices and halved
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate syrup, divided
- 2 1⁄4 cups any flavor ice cream, softened
- aerosol whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- Lightly grease 36 (1-3/4-inch) mini muffin cups. Cut dough into 36 equal pieces; roll into balls. Place 1 ball in bottom of each muffin cup. Press dough onto bottoms and up sides of muffin cups; chill 15 minutes. Press 1/3 cup M&M's Chocolate Mini Baking Bits into bottoms and sides of dough cups. Preheat oven to 350°F Bake cookies 8 to 9 minutes. Cookies will be puffy. Remove from oven; gently press down center of each cookie. Return to oven 1 minute. Cool cookies in muffin cups 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Place 1 banana half slice in each cookie cup; top with 1/2 teaspoon chocolate syrup. Place about 1/2 teaspoon M&M's Chocolate Mini Baking Bits in each cookie cup; top with 1 tablespoon ice cream. Top each cookie cup with 1/2 teaspoon chocolate syrup, whipped topping, remaining M&M's Chocolate Mini Baking Bits and 1 maraschino cherry piece. Store covered in freezer.