Prep 10 mins
Cook 24 mins
These unfrosted cupcakes combine all the best elements of a banana split!
Make and share this Banana Split Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease or line 12 muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt. In a medium bowl, mix together the oil, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla until well combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until just incorporated.
- Gently fold in the pineapple, chocolate chips, and cherries. Add the banana slices and mix carefully.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tin, filling each almost to the top. Bake for 22 to 24 minutes until the cupcakes are lightly browned and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for 10 to 15 minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
- Serve either plain, warm with a scoop of ice cream. Store covered at room temperature.