1 hr 30 mins
Doing it Right's Note:
This is an awesome reduced fat, no sugar added pie that no one would be able to tell it was healthy. I've served this many times to family members and they never knew. Each serving is: 1 Starch, 1 Fruit and 1 Fat. I hope you enjoy this Joanna Lund recipe. (Prep time includes chill time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup banana, diced (1 medium)
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (1 ounce) sugar-free vanilla pudding mix (cook and serve)
- 1 (1/3 ounce) sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups diet Mountain Dew soda, divided (or water)
- 1 (1 ounce) sugar-free instant banana pudding mix
- 2/3 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1 (8 ounce) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip Free
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1Layer bananas and strawberries in the bottom of pie crust.
- 2In a medium saucepan, combine dry cook and serve pudding mix, dry gelatin and 1 1/2 cup diet mountain dew.
- 3Cook over medium heat until mixture thickens and starts to boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Spoon hot mixture evenly over fruit.
- 5Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- 6In a medium bowl, combine dry instant pudding mix, milk powder and undrained pineapple and remaining 1/2 cup diet mountain dew.
- 7Mix well using a wire whisk.
- 8Blend in cool whip free.
- 9Spread pudding mixture evenly over set filling.
- 10Sprinkle pecans evenly over top.
- 11Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 12Cut into 8 servings.
- 13Refrigerate leftovers.
- 14**NOTE: Very important to use the cook and serve type pudding mix where called for.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.9
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 346.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
Cool Whip Free