Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cocktail tastes very much like its namesake, Be careful though, because it can pack a punch!
- 1⁄2 cup ice
- 1 scoop strawberry ice cream
- 1⁄2 ounce strawberry liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces light rum
- 1⁄2 ounce banana liqueur
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 fresh banana, cut up
- 2 -3 fresh strawberries, cut up
- whipped cream (for garnish)
- maraschino cherry (for garnish)
- In a blender, blend all (except whipped cream and maraschino cherry) until the consistency of a smoothie.
- Pour into a tall glass, and top with whipped cream and a cherry.
This sounds really good, but I do have one comment/suggestion. Of the three classic banana spit toppings, there is no pineapple in this recipe. I think crushed pineapple might be good in this.