Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven't tried this but it looks really tasty. I got it from a magazine. Prep time does not include refrigeration time.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup mashed banana
- 1 cup halved strawberry
- 1 banana, sliced and tossed with
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, to prevent browning
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips, whatever kind you like (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- For the crust;.
- Mix crumbs, butter and sugar. Press onto bottm of 9 x 13 baking dish.
- For the Filling;.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs and mix until blended.
- Stir in mashed bananas.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- For the Topping;.
- Top with strawberries, sliced bananas, and pineapple.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate chips and top with chopped nuts, if desired.
Hi Zaney1, I saw this on the Kraft food site and never though of checking it with Zaar. Anyway,, I made this with bananas in the filling and I didn't use the pineapple at all. We all love cheesecake and this one was fantastic! I used the chocolate chips, nuts, strawberries, and bananas with the lemon juice for topping. It tasted like strawberry-banana yogurt! It was delicious. Thank you for sharing, Diane :=)