OH MY GOD.....This is to die for!...and SO EASY to make! Absolutely delish! Try it and let me know what you think!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box French vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 large banana, sliced
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry
- Beat softened cream cheese with a mixer until smooth. Add water, milk and instant pudding. Beat until the mixture thickens.
- Drain pineapple well. Cut banana and arrange over bottom of pie shell (may have to use 2 bananas.
- Drizzle with half of the chocolate syrup and half of the pecans. Spread cream cheese mixture over top.
- Layer crushed pineapple over filling. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled and set.
- Right before serving, top with remaining syrup and pecans. Garnish with whipped cream and cherries. Slice and enjoy!