Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Quick, rich tasting summertime treat! Time includes chilling time.
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1 (7 ounce) bottlechocolate Magic Shell ice cream topping
- With a fork, mix crust ingredients together in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Pat mixture out evenly over the bottom of the pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream together until smooth.
- Mix in sugar.
- Stir in Cool Whip by hand.
- Drain pineapple well. Spoon over baked crust.
- Put half the cream cheese mixture over pineapple.
- Spread banana slices evenly over the cream cheese.
- Pour in remainder of cream cheese mixture.
- Slice strawberries in half and arrange over cream cheese.
- Shake ice cream topping well and drizzle over strawberries.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.