This hails from a very old issue of Cooking Light Magazine. My mom made this and it doesn't taste light. Well, as light as cheesecake can get anyway.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup packaged chocolate cookie crumb (such as Oreo)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- cooking spray
- 3 (8 ounce) blocks fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 325°.
- 2To prepare crust, combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss with a fork until moist. Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- 3To prepare filling, beat cheeses and sour cream at high speed of a mixer until smooth. Add 1 1/2 cups sugar, banana, flour, and vanilla; beat well. Add eggs, 1 at a time; beat well after each addition.
- 4Pour cheese mixture into prepared pan; bake at 325° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until almost set. Cheesecake is done when the center barely moves when pan is touched. Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge. Cool cheesecake to room temperature. Cover and chill for at least 8 hours. Top each serving with 1 teaspoon pineapple, 1 teaspoon strawberry syrup, 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, 3/4 teaspoon pecans, and 1 cherry.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana-Split Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.8
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 87.1 mg
- Sodium 397.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: