Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 large eggs, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Mix well then pat into the sides and bottom of a 10 i nch springform pan.
- Set aside. In a large mixer bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until light. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir in cream, sour cream, vanilla and cornstarch.
- Blend well.
- Stir in banana then transfer mixture to springform pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until edges are firm and center is set. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -