1/1 Photo of Banana-Split Cheesecake
2 hrs 30 mins
I found this on cookinglight.com and looked so luscious I just decided to post it. Cooling and chilling time is not included -- that is overnight or at least 8 hours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or 1 tablespoon unsalted margarine, melted
- cooking spray
- 3 (8 ounce) blocks fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- 2To prepare crust, combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss with a fork until moist.
- 3Press into bottom of a 9" springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- 4To prepare filling, beat cheese and sour cram at high speed of a mixer until smooth.
- 5Add 1-1/ cups sugar, bananas,flour, and vamilla; beat well.
- 6Add eggs, 1 at a time; beat well after each addition.
- 7Pour cheese mixture into prepared pan; bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until almost set.
- 8Cheesecake is done when the center barely moves when the pan is touched.
- 9Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge.
- 10Cool cheesecake to room temperature.
- 11Cover and chill for at least 8 hours.
- 12Top each serving with 1 teaspoon pineapple, 1 teaspoon strawberry syrup, 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, 3/4 teaspoon pecans and 1 cherry.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana-Split Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.7
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 66.8 mg
- Sodium 412.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 32.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs