Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this on cookinglight.com and looked so luscious I just decided to post it. Cooling and chilling time is not included -- that is overnight or at least 8 hours.
- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter or 1 tablespoon unsalted margarine, melted
- cooking spray
- 3 (8 ounce) blocks fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton low-fat sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup canned crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry ice cream topping
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 16 maraschino cherries, drained
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- To prepare crust, combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; toss with a fork until moist.
- Press into bottom of a 9" springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- To prepare filling, beat cheese and sour cram at high speed of a mixer until smooth.
- Add 1-1/ cups sugar, bananas,flour, and vamilla; beat well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time; beat well after each addition.
- Pour cheese mixture into prepared pan; bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until almost set.
- Cheesecake is done when the center barely moves when the pan is touched.
- Remove cheesecake from oven; run a knife around outside edge.
- Cool cheesecake to room temperature.
- Cover and chill for at least 8 hours.
- Top each serving with 1 teaspoon pineapple, 1 teaspoon strawberry syrup, 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup, 3/4 teaspoon pecans and 1 cherry.
Oh My! Loved this! I cant say enough about this cheesecake! its not your typical cheesecake its defiantly more creamier and ohhhhh so good! Im only rating the cheesecake alone I made my own crust and topping!
I found this in my Cooking Light mag too. It is delicious! I made it for a neighborhood get together and everyone raved.