Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 min
I got this recipe from a friend. This is the greatest recipe ever--it is so good!
Make and share this Banana Split Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29-236.59 ml margarine, melted
- 59.16 ml sugar
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese
- 453.59 g boxsifted powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4-5 bananas, sliced
- 226.79 g can pineapple, drained
- 226.79 g carton Cool Whip
- 236.59 ml pecans, finely chopped
- maraschino cherry, drained and cut in half
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and sugar in mixing bowl. Spread in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan, pressing slightly up sides of dish.
- Chill 45 minutes.
- Combine softened cream cheese and powered sugar; add vanilla extract into mixture until smooth.
- Spread over crust.
- Put sliced bananas over cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon the drained pineapple over the bananas.
- Spread the Cool Whip over top.
- Sprinkle with nuts and cherries.
- Chill 3 hours.
I have been using this recipe for years now and realized I have never reviewed it. I make this and take to any function we are attending. Everyone just loves it. I also add a layer of strawberries over the pineapple. Next time I may change it up and add a layer of cherries! Thanks soooo much!
I added a layer of strawberries just over the pineapple. Wonderful, my guys eat this up!
I made this for my son's daycare. I wanted something easy for the kids to eat. I will admit that I did sneak a piece. I also drizzled each piece with some Hershey's chocolate sauce to add the chocolate part of the "split" to the dessert. I did use low fat items only out of habit, and it turned out fabulous. Thank you for sharing this recipe.