I got this recipe from a friend. This is the greatest recipe ever--it is so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29-236.59 ml margarine, melted
- 59.16 ml sugar
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese
- 453.59 g box sifted powdered sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 4-5 bananas, sliced
- 226.79 g can pineapple, drained
- 226.79 g carton Cool Whip
- 236.59 ml pecans, finely chopped
- maraschino cherry, drained and cut in half
- 1Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and sugar in mixing bowl. Spread in 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan, pressing slightly up sides of dish.
- 2Chill 45 minutes.
- 3Combine softened cream cheese and powered sugar; add vanilla extract into mixture until smooth.
- 4Spread over crust.
- 5Put sliced bananas over cream cheese mixture.
- 6Spoon the drained pineapple over the bananas.
- 7Spread the Cool Whip over top.
- 8Sprinkle with nuts and cherries.
- 9Chill 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1175.8
- Calories from Fat 601
- Total Fat 66.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 566.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 142.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 116.3 g
- Protein 9.7 g