Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Cappuccino Espresso the Book of Beverages by Christie and Thomas Katona, this sounds really good.
- 1 ounce chocolate syrup
- 1 ounce strawberry syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce banana syrup
- 2 ounces espresso
- steamed milk
- whipped cream
- maraschino cherry, for garnish
- nuts, finely chopped, for garnish
- In a 12-ounce cup, combine syrups and espresso.
- Fill cup with steamed milk and top with whipped cream.
- Garnish with cherry and sprinkle with nuts.
- Serve immediately.
This was lovely, I halved the amount of syrups which was plenty sweet enough for me, a lovely treat, thankyou!
Amazing :D, this is simply delicious. Because I don't use syrups unless I happen to have something sugar free in the house I used chocolate, banana and strawberry flavorings with Splenda with steamed skim milk. I skipped the nuts from personal preference and had to snap fast as the cherry was sinking rapidly, lol. This sounded so good that I used a tall Latte mug and enjoyed every last sip. Made for Comfort Cafe, Jan 09.