Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Banana Split Cake Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- Mix 1 stick melted butter and 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- press into pan and chill 30 minutes.
- combine 2 cups powdered sugar, 2 sticks room temp butter, 2 eggs.
- beat 15 mins and spread in a layer on crumb shell.
- spread over mixture pineapple, sliced bananas.
- top with whipped cream.
- sprinkle with crushed nuts and decorate top with maraschino cherries.
Very good, great summer dessert