Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups graham crackers, crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup butter, room temp
- 2 eggs
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple
- 4 -5 bananas, sliced
- 16 ounces whipped cream
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, crushed
- maraschino cherry, to top
- Mix 1 stick melted butter and 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- press into pan and chill 30 minutes.
- combine 2 cups powdered sugar, 2 sticks room temp butter, 2 eggs.
- beat 15 mins and spread in a layer on crumb shell.
- spread over mixture pineapple, sliced bananas.
- top with whipped cream.
- sprinkle with crushed nuts and decorate top with maraschino cherries.