- 3 -4 bananas, cut lengthwise
- 1 (500 ml) can crushed pineapple
- 375 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 60 ml margarine or 60 ml butter
- 4 cups prepared vanilla pudding
- 1 liter whipped topping (if frozen, thaw)
- walnuts (optional)
- maraschino cherry (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain can of crushed pineapple; reserve 125mL of juices.
- Cut 3-4 bananas lengthwise; marinate 20-30 minutes in 125mL pineapple juice.
- Combine 375mL graham crumbs with 60mL melted margarine/butter; Press mix into 9x13-inch pan. (this forms the graham "crust"/base for the dish)
- Make one vanilla pudding recipe/box; Spread pudding onto crumb mix.
- Lay bananas on pudding.
- Top bananas with crushed pineapple.
- Spread 1L whipped topping on top.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and maraschino cherries.