Recipe by carolinafan
My family loves this. Cook time includes chilling time.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
So delicious... who can wait overnight for this... I can't keep my spoon out of it... it is just that good! I made as directed, and used the juice from the canned pineapple. I sprinkle chopped walnuts on the top. This is a fantastic summer dessert. Hopefully it will make it through overnight chilling time to serve tomorrow LOL! Everyone, try this!...Kittencal:)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup melted margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice, reserved from crushed pineapple
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup soft margarine
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 (20 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
- 3 large bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and melted margarine.
- Press into bottom of 13x9x2 inch pan.
- Beat eggs and add sugar, flour and pineapple juice.
- Cook until thick.
- Let cool and then add 2 sticks margarine and confectioners sugar.
- Spread filling in crust, then add 3 large cans crushed pineapple and 3 large bananas.
- Spread one large container of Cool Whip.
- Top with pecans and cherries.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- You can use Fruit-Fresh on bananas to keep them from turning brown.