Recipe by Texas Poofy
This is one of the BEST summer desserts I have ever had! It is perfect for a Independence Day party. But you better get a serving quick because it disappears fast! YUMMY!!
Top Review by chayward
What a wonderful desert! Very quick and easy and soooo yummy. I made it the day I needed it so it only cooled for 5 hours and was perfect. I didn't use the blueberries or strawberries but I did use a jar of maraschino cherries that I chopped and put over the pineapple and saved a few as a garnish along with chopped peanuts. I ended up using 1 1/2 pints of heavy whipping cream. I would highly recommend this recipe and will definitely make it again. Thanks for posting it.
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 354.88 ml butter
- 473.18 ml powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- 3-5 sliced bananas
- 566.99 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- 946.38 ml whipped cream (It is possible to use just 1 pint)
- 473.19 ml blueberries
- 1892.0 ml sliced strawberries
- cherries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crackers& 1 stick melted butter for crust and pat in 13x9x2 glass pan.
- In blender, blend eggs, sugar, 2 sticks butter, and vanilla for 10-15 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour on top of crumb crust.
- Layer banana, pinapple, blueberies and/or strawberries, whipped topping.
- On top of the whipped cream place strawberries and blueberries in an USA flag design (optional).
- Refrigerate overnight, covered.