Recipe by Texas Poofy
This is one of the BEST summer desserts I have ever had! It is perfect for a Independence Day party. But you better get a serving quick because it disappears fast! YUMMY!!
Top Review by chayward
What a wonderful desert! Very quick and easy and soooo yummy. I made it the day I needed it so it only cooled for 5 hours and was perfect. I didn't use the blueberries or strawberries but I did use a jar of maraschino cherries that I chopped and put over the pineapple and saved a few as a garnish along with chopped peanuts. I ended up using 1 1/2 pints of heavy whipping cream. I would highly recommend this recipe and will definitely make it again. Thanks for posting it.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 -5 sliced bananas
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 pints whipped cream (It is possible to use just 1 pint)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 quarts sliced strawberries
- cherries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix crackers& 1 stick melted butter for crust and pat in 13x9x2 glass pan.
- In blender, blend eggs, sugar, 2 sticks butter, and vanilla for 10-15 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour on top of crumb crust.
- Layer banana, pinapple, blueberies and/or strawberries, whipped topping.
- On top of the whipped cream place strawberries and blueberries in an USA flag design (optional).
- Refrigerate overnight, covered.